Who We Help

From plumbers to hairdressers, electricians to personal trainers we will provide a tailor-made service that includes tax planning and expenses you can claim which accommodates all business types.

We can also offer you advice and help if you are currently renting out one or more properties or are involved in investments.

A partnership return will consist of the partnership tax return (SA800) as well as all partners personal tax returns involved. We help get clients get to the bottom of their tax affairs with sound financial and business planning advice.

A limited company may consist of several employees or simply one Director. Whether you require Payroll, VAT, Self-Assessment or just Limited Company accounts, we can take care of it all.

As a contractor you might be self-employed or a worker or employee if you work for someone and are employed by an agency. This can also include being a contractor under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) where you pay sub-contractors though your company.

You may also work inside IR35 and need some advice on using an Umbrella company vs using a Limited Company. If you are based in the North East and would like some advice on the best route to choose then contact us today.

Contact us today to see how we can help your business